I hope you enjoy today’s Treasure Chest!
Direct Link to Today’s Bag of Resources
Apple’s Get a Mac Campaign Tribute
To celebrate the end of the Mac vs. PC ad campaign, One More Thing pays a tribute to Apple’s Get a Mac TV ad campaign.
Moodle Tool Guide for Teachers!
One of the top resources of the day comes from Cat’s Pyjamas (Joyce Seitzinger)
Related articles by Zemanta
- Apple drops ‘Get a Mac’ for ‘Why you’ll love a Mac’ (macworld.com)
- Apple’s ‘Get A Mac’ Campaign Gone But Not Forgotten (socialtimes.com)
- Relive 5 Years of “Get A Mac” in Five Minutes (cultofmac.com)
- Apple Officially Ends ‘Get a Mac’ Campaign, Revamps ‘Why You’ll Love a Mac’ Feature (Eric Slivka/MacRumors) (techmeme.com)
- Apple pulls the plug on ‘Get a Mac’ ad campaign (engadget.com)
- Moodle Course Management Systejm (slideshare.net)
- 10 Ways to Enable Student Collaboration (boisebarbara.org)
- Moodling 20100510 (slideshare.net)
- Moodle in New Zealand Schools (Jacqui Land – Moodle Moot NZ 2010) (ictelt.blogspot.com)
- How curriculum mapping in Moodle might work (downes.ca)