I’m not sure whether to laugh or cry after reading and absorbing the statistics in this infographic via Online Colleges and Universities
Here are my most startling observations:
- Whiteboards in 28% of Classrooms, Internet Access in only 14%!!!!
- Only 64% of Schools have Internet Access!!!!
- Average Number of Students to Computers–24 to 1!!!!
- Teacher Using the Computer as a Learning Aid
- Finally, 98% of 7th Graders could not discern valid websites from hoax sites!!!!
I changed my mind–I’m crying! Do these statistics surprise anyone besides me???
- Predict Internet in 2020 [Fantabulous Infographic] (madrasgeek.com)
- Infographic: Professors’ Use of Technology in Teaching (debaird.net)
- The Power of Infographics (angelamaiers.com)
- Teaching With Infographics | Places to Start (learning.blogs.nytimes.com)
- You: Infographic: Just Wash Your Hands, People (blisstree.com)
- Facebook vs. Google [infographic] (mindjumpers.com)
- Email vs. snail mail (infographic) (royal.pingdom.com)