I admit, I still use Yahoo Mail and this site is hosted by Yahoo but it is hard to deny the facts in this infographic from scores.org.
Yahoo was once the darling of the tech world, enjoying a meteoric rise financially–not so anymore. But is it good for the tech world? Can you foresee a time when Google suffers the same fate? Is it wise for educators to rely on Google or should alternates be ready to go just in case?
Anybody out there still use Yahoo? Enjoy!
- Yahoo launches updated Yahoo Mail Android App (topinews.com)
- These Yahoo Firings Are Just Plain Depressing (You Can’t Fire Your Way To Prosperity) (businessinsider.com)
- Layoffs or Not, Yahoo’s Struggles May Be Mounting (dailyfinance.com)
- A Life on Facebook and Yahoo’s Fall from Grace is Examined (stepforth.com)
- Facebook to launch email on Monday (financialpost.com)
- Yahoo! expected to layoff 2,500 staff (geek.com)
- Yahoo mail gets first major revamp in five years (BBC) (techmeme.com)
- Killer App Revamped: Yahoo! Mail Beta (ubergizmo.com)