Trying to implement Educational Technology can be frustrating at times. Although there are a lot of satisfying moments when a new app gets implemented or a teacher makes great strides in integrating tech into the curriculum, there are plenty of times that things just don’t go correctly.
When you find yourself reaching that boiling point, take a look at this video of real digital immigrants! I’ve never liked nor agreed with the term, but I figure this is the video that should be included in Wikipedia’s description of digital immigrants!
- Two kinds of digital people? (clubtroppo.com.au)
- Why the internet is not making us stupid – Kaiser Kuo (chinaherald.net)
- How Do We Teach Digital Natives? (suzemuse.com)
- Bringing digital learning to California schools (sfgate.com)
- Resources | Teaching With and About Technology (learning.blogs.nytimes.com)