If you want to find that perfect image and enjoy an aesthetically pleasing interface that you can also save and download, try Montage-A-Google.
The name pretty much tells you what this search engine does: it makes a really neat montage of the search-term images.
For example, suppose I am searching for images of planets. I enter “planests” into the search area.
and here’s what I get:
If you like the result you have the option to download the resulting image which could be used as artwork or even as a desktop wallpaper.
But, after all, this is an image search. Use your mouse to hover over the image you would like to look at and click on it:
I just had to try one more and since I’m originally from Chicago, I miss the snow! (Texas doesn’t get too much snow–especially Houston)
So if you want a versatile, fun and artsy way to search for Google Images give Montage-A-Google a whirl!
- What’s Up With Google Image Search? (seroundtable.com)
- 5 Creative Google Image Search Visualizations (makeuseof.com)
- Why Google Image Search Might Slow Your Searching Down (seroundtable.com)
- New Google Image Search Not So User-Friendly Interface (seomoves.org)
- Google Tests New Image Search Interface (mt-soft.com.ar)
- Get Back the Old Google Image Search with a URL Hack [URL Hacks] (lifehacker.com)